Lt. Debra Morgan’s name plate
meet the blogger
- Name: Gabrielle
- Height: 5’7”
- Eye Colour: Brown
- Birthday: 31 may
- Favourite Colour: Blue or white or purple or orange (I can’t decide!)
- Best school subject(s): Maths, chemistry and computation
- Mac or PC: PC
- Current shirt color: White, with an abstract butterfly in purple
- Day or Night: Night!!!
- Celebrity Crush: Zachary Levi *.*
- Favourite Food: Ice cream, pancakes and fries (I regret nothing)
just reblogging again because oh my god. those paws!! and he’s tryina be a lap dog too daaaaaaw
Want one. Please.
What in the world do you feed a beast like this?! Christmas hams?
I just thought my world would be a better place if you were in it.
Pushing Daisies, Season 1
Summer Glau practicing fight choreography for the movie, Serenity (2005). Her kicks are amazing for not having any martial arts experience. She only did ballet. It makes me wish that more ballerinas got into martial arts. Their flexibility is perfectly suited for it.
This is why when people start complaining about “waif-fu,” they should probably shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
She is the most amazing human being on the planet. I love how she manages to seamlessly make her ballet turns fit so organically into the fight choreography. Perfection.
Nick and Jess + being confused about their relationship